Friday, December 30, 2011

Why you give ma address to othersz?

When ticking those "Subscribe" buttons, I didn't think much. But suffering now, when it is even impossible to count the number of mail filters.

Some newsletters have obviously given my address to other third-parties too. May be with or without asking me, during the sign-up. However, thanks to the CAN-SPAM Act, all is well, and I was able to effectively get rid of these newsletters by unsubscribing from them. Good bye stupid newsletters - I am removing *many* of you today.. Thanks for messing my gmail inbox with all your marketing spam.. :)


P.S: The cat photo was taken from a bulk email, which holds no indication of the photographer or owner. Caption (y u censor me?) is added by me. Photo credits should go to the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.