Monday, October 6, 2014

xSDN, an extended SDN Solution..

I have started the initial work under the topic of "A Software-Defined Networking based Approach for Load Balancing and Policy Control in the Hybrid Clouds" for my PhD. The solution has been named xSDN. The code and related documentation will be eventually made public and committed to SourceForge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsdn/


From the initial discussions and work plan, I feel, my mobility (EMJD-DC) is going to be IST -> KTH -> IST.. Going to be a scaled-up version of EMDC mobility.. This will make my master + PhD journey to be, Portugal -> Sweden -> Portugal -> Sweden -> Portugal, for the 6 years since 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.