Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Pandemic Atlanta Lockdown - Week 18

Our weekly remote coffee hour, with our alter-egos
The time is relatively going quick for such a boring period. COVID19 has forced us all to work remotely. That means, we can work from random locations. However, COVID19 also has forced us to stay indoors to avoid exposure. As such, we are in a weird block of time where weekends and weekdays do not have much difference. However, I make sure not to work on weekends and rather focus on the other tasks (such as cleaning the apartment, practicing Portuguese, and making myself cocktails). We also have that Friday 3 - 4:30 pm weekly coffee hours, which makes a beautiful shift from the workweek to the weekend amid this pandemic.

I associate memories with the songs. That means, when I listen to a song later, I recall the times that I listened to them for the first time. Unfortunately, that means, I am going to have bad memories associated with all the songs that I first listened to in 2020. I still hope that 2020 can end in a positive note. Only time will tell, and time is indeed running out for 2020.

There is some positive news on vaccine progress. Hope things come out well soon. Apart from that, we are moving on with our new "boring" normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.