Sunday, August 18, 2019

My UCLouvain Public Defense and my 7 years in EU

With the 2nd defense of my Ph.D. double degree around the corner, my 2nd university has announced it in the UCLouvain website. You are welcome to join me in Louvain-la-Neuve on the 23rd of August.

I arrived in Belgium in the same week as my defense and stayed in Charleroi for the first night of my travel. My double degree is finally coming to an end soon. Interestingly, I arrived in Lisbon, Portugal, for my MSc (EMDC double degree) on the 23rd of August, 2012. The final defense of my EMJD-DC Ph.D. double degree from UCLouvain Belgium is set for the 23rd of August, 2019. My European life comes to an end after precisely 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.