Friday, March 13, 2020

Some beach songs during the pandemic

I am a fan of Romanian music, and I like INNA's music. I decided to share a few of my favorite songs that have a beach video and summer vibes in this post since we are stuck by a horrible never-ending pandemic. :) These songs are primarily from Romanian singers and artists.

1. INNA - Amazing


This song was released during my first summer in Lisboa - mid-June 2013. I still remember going to the Praia dos Matosinhos in Porto, and falling in love with Porto. It was quite sad, going back to Sri Lanka from Portugal for the summer vacation. Interestingly, this song was shot in Praia das Maçãs in Sintra. While we were living in Portugal, somehow we failed to visit this beach. I visited this beach only when I went back to Portugal in 2019 for my Ph.D. defense. It was cloudy, and the beach was smaller than I expected. The video made it look never-ending. But overall, the village, the small train, and the beach environment with a stream were all good.

2. INNA - Shining Star

One of my favorites. I like the lyrics because of the memories I have with this song. The song was released in February 2013 when I was still early in Lisboa. Great memories.

3. ANTONIA - Iubirea Mea

During the summer 2017, we were visiting Timișoara, Romania. It was nice to listen to Romanian music while we were in Romania!

4. Mia Martina - Latin Moon


Relatively an old one. But I like that sunset vibes and Mia Martina's voice.

Finally, I hope the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic ends soon so that we all can get back to our life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.