Sunday, October 4, 2020

Pandemic Atlanta Lockdown - Week 29

Time flies fast...
This week went ahead as usual. I got some time to reflect on my 2010s. Interesting how people come and go in our lives. 

If we consider our life a novel or a teledrama, some people just take a few pages, some - perhaps a footnote, and some take whole chapters. Some people appear briefly before and later come back to occupy the later chapters. Life is quite dynamic, and more so for me since 2012 as I keep moving between countries. My friendships have become relatively shorter, as my friends and I, we all have been in continuous migrations thanks to the Erasmus Mundus, and its mobility during my MSc (2012 - 2014) and PhD (2014 - 2019). Sometimes, life is more interesting than a movie, with its twists and turns. Not forgetting to mention how nightmarish 2020 has been so far, for the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.