Monday, October 26, 2020

Pandemic Atlanta Lockdown - Week 32

Sri Lanka - COVID19 Cases

COVID19 cases are rising again, with new heights in new cases seen in USA, Sri Lanka, and elsewhere. Although we have grown sick of the pandemic and lock down, the current trend indicates that the end is not in sight. It is quite annoying and depressing. But that is the reality. This year taught me that even perfectly crafted plans can go horribly wrong. Last November we started what we thought at that time the perfect grand Asia trip, which was cut short by an unexpected pandemic and left us oceans apart for several months (and still counting).

 Interestingly, although I left my country in 2012 August, 2020 is the first year that made me feel lonely, away from my family, my close friends, and my safe circles. Now 2020 coming to an end, yet with the COVID-19 cases climbing high every day, not too sure how will 2021 be. As of now, it seems, the pandemic will ruin the whole of 2021 as well, unless some magic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.