Friday, April 5, 2019

3 Decades of Memories

As I turned 32, I was reflecting on my 3 decades of life in a few countries, and writing a series of blog posts over the weekends. During my life, I also did my bachelors, masters, and Ph.D., which left me with long-lasting memories. Consequently, I ended up summarizing my life in the few countries in a few blog posts.

Memories of Sri Lanka
Memories of Portugal
Memories of Sweden
Memories of Belgium

Romantic Porto
As I reach the end of my Ph.D. studies this summer, I am also heading to the third episode of my life, the first being life in Sri Lanka, and the second being the student life abroad. My student life has been remarkable and memorable. As I reach my third episode, I often end up recalling those days, the student life when I felt so energetic and young. But I pledge to continue to be positive and have good memories, not feeling too old. It is more fun to look for a more exciting future, rather than vividly recalling the past. Of course, it is always refreshing to revisit those old places that I loved several years back (for example, Porto). But it is also essential to create new memories and continue having positive memories as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.