Monday, June 29, 2020

Pandemic Atlanta Lockdown - Week 15

Mochi from Trader Joes
After the grant deadline and the conference, this week, everything is back to normal. I made my project into open source, after cleaning it up. Still, a long way to go, to make it flexible and readily usable by anyone. I also made some progress in my research, which is good. I am working on a paper with a deadline on July 15th. I foresee myself getting busy with that the coming week. I aim to seek more collaborators after my current deadline. Need to wear that researcher hat strong. :)

Not many updates this week. I got some excellent desserts such as Mochi from Trader Joe's. I have been waiting for these for almost four months now. I am happy I have them now. Trader Joe's never fails to amuse me. My fridge is also filled with liquors now. I must stop buying more liquors until I finish what I already have. I may buy Everclear, though. :)

I have had some fun conversations with friends and strangers this week on Twitter. Two questions that stood out and made me think:

A photo thread on countries that I have visited (still on-going at the time of writing this blog post):
These days, I am just continuing the boring cycle. Boring and uneventful, but still alive. Being thankful is part of the COVID19 lifestyle. See you again next week, as a long weekend reaches us this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.