Saturday, August 22, 2020

Pandemic Atlanta Lockdown - Week 23

Nothing new to report. A regular week. I was working on my papers. Did not do anything creative. I have 2 virtual conferences coming next week. EuroPar and KDD. I am looking forward to them.

There are several things that annoy me about 2020. The few things that make me going forward: 

* Memories of the beautiful past. 

* The hope that humanity will overcome the pandemic and associated restrictions eventually. 

 * Weekends sedated by strong cocktails.

> "We want to make your life into a movie, with actors Dhanush, Yang Zishan, and several others" 

>> "What, why me? I am just a roadside man"

I woke up from a weird dream. What is worse? I am still in 2020 and I must go back to sleep.

During a recent flight, I watched the movies "Anegan" and "Till the End of the World." I liked both of them. So this cast doesn't appear random. Dreams are a strange combination of reality and imagination, as well as past and future. We need more research on what makes a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.