Friday, November 19, 2010

As an undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa..

With the release of the finalized results, I feel the urge to post a short summary of my life as an undergraduate for the 4+ years (2006 - 2010) at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Moratuwa. In short, I see my undergraduate studies a successful one, which essentially makes the year 2010, the most remarkable year of my life so far. An A+ for the final year project which happens to be the 10 credit module, making the final semester GPA to be 4.04, as well as the final overall GPA of 3.80 which puts me into the first class became the highlights of the year. The blog post series "As an undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa.." provides a summary of my undergraduate life for the past 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.