Saturday, February 24, 2018

Llovizna gets a new look

I have been busy ever since my return from KAUST on the 12th of December. I was often working 60 - 80 hours a week with many deadlines. I had the UCLouvain Confirmation at UNINOVA, Almada (the opposite side of the Tagus river). It was a rewarding experience. Besides, I also had a quick trip to Evora, exactly four years after I visited it for an EMDC Winter Event. Today, I decided to give a new look to my blog, switching from the black background to a brighter one with a larger font. More plans for March. Exciting times ahead.

Below is how my blog Llovizna (formerly known as, 'On my way home.' Renamed to 'Llovizna' on the January 6th, 2010) evolved over time.

'On my way home,' as of April 23, 2009:

As of October 2, 2009:


'Llovizna,' as of February 6, 2011:









As of February 22, 2018:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.