Sunday, March 17, 2019

10 Years of Blogging with Llovizna

10 years of Llovizna
When I started blogging in 2009 March, I was wondering where will my blog be in ten years. Now, 10 years have passed, and my blog Llovizna still remains active. My blog has always remained a mixture of technological and personal posts. My posts discussed what I learned and also where I have been to. I maintain a list of posts that I like to blog in the future about (Future Blog Posts) and also discuss My Travels. Most of my travels are for conference presentations anyway.

At times in between I tried to separate my personal views into other platforms, and eventually always realized it is too much of work to maintain multiple blogs and platforms. Interestingly, several platforms came and went, thus affecting a few of my posts. I tried my best to fix those broken articles. One notable example is docstoc.com where I used to post my presentations. As it closed down, I had to take down the links and embedded presentations from the posts. Despite all these changes, Llovizna has been part of my life since 2009 for the past decade.
 
Interestingly, blogspot has survived the 10 years test. Now I am curious to see where my blog will be in 10 more years later. Let's see whether blogspot will continue to survive the test of time. I hope it will, and I hope to write a similar post again in 2029.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.