Monday, April 13, 2020

Cooking during the COVID-19 pandemic

View from my balcony.
I was happily roaming the streets and planning trips. Then the COVID-19 pandemic hit hard, and I am suddenly working from home and always home for the past month (except for a visit to Kroger supermarket once).


Many of my extrovert and outdoor friends are turning to new habits, such as reading books. Weekdays I am busy with work, and the weekends and late evenings go with cooking, cleaning, Twitter and blog posts, and practicing Portuguese. This post accumulates some of my Tweets displaying short segments of my cooking sessions.







Also some music videos from my projector.


Some older cooking videos this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.